I've said it before and I'll say it again... I love Jacob Black. Of course, you don't see too much of him in Twilight but I still liked him right from the beginning.
-Annegirl
Carlisle is my favorite character of the book. I like that he is a vampire, but he can control his needs. He is a doctor for heaven's sake. Talk about blood overload :) I think he could have his own book. Esme comes in a close second. I like that she is very motherly towards Bella.
-Stampin_Maniac
Hey- that's a good idea. She should write a book about Carlisle! I know she has said that she has books in mind of other characters-an Emmet one for sure- so maybe there will be one.
-Annegirl
I like Carlisle too - the discipline it would take to choose the life he did is incredible. And then to help others live that way too. He's awesome. Dr. Will Power!
I also like Angela, although she isn't a huge character in the book. I just like the fact that she's a true friend to Bella, and supportive in a quiet, steady way. She's very altruistic.
-Sanya the Duck
-Bookworm
0 comments:
Post a Comment