Do you plan on reading the follow up books to The Goose Girl? (Enna Burning and River Secrets) Do you plan on reading or have you read any other Shannon Hale books?
I haven't read any other Shannon Hale books but I think sometime I would like to read Enna Burning. I would like to learn more about her. I don't know what River Secrets is about. You have told me, annegirl, but I forgot!!
-Bookworm
River Secrets is the third one. I told you it was about Finn but I didn't mean that. I meant Razo. The second book focuses on Enna but all the characters are still involved. In River Secrets it is the same. Everyone is there but Razo plays the main role. I thought they were both really good but I liked the goose Girl the best.
My favorite other Shannon Hale books are The Book of A Thousand Days and Princess Academy.
-Annegirl
Yes, I would love to read the follow up books. I have read Austenland which is wonderful! Totally loved that book which she dedicates humorously to Colin Firth. I hope they make that into a movie. I recently found a list with her books and I saved it so I could read more. One of my friends actually recommended Goose Girl to me last year but I didn't have a chance to read it so I am glad it was on our list.
-Deenie Bug
I will definitely read her other books. Did she write Austenland as well? I read about that book somewhere, but I couldn't remember who wrote it.
-Sanya the Duck
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment