Would you have gone to meet James alone or would you have risked telling Alice and Edward?
I'm not sure. I think I would have told them about it but , then again, if I really believed that he had my mom then I probably would do whatever I had to do to save her. The only thing I kept thinking about when I thought he still had Renee is that Bella going would probably not save her- that she might have a better chance of that with the Cullens along.
-Annegirl
I think she was so stupid for going alone. obviously they are going to know what
is going on a lot better than she is. AND they are going to have much better chances
at getting her back than silly clumsy bella.
-Keddy Weddy
Yeah, she's pretty much nuts. But it's admirable that she was just trying to protect the people she loved. Even if her thinking was flawed. There's no way I would've walked into that studio alone. I don't know if I could willingly face d e a t h by vampire, even if it was to save my mom! (Don't tell mom I said that Keddy-Weddy!)
-Sanya the duck
I think she was a fool! Having the Cullens, with their abilities to read minds and see the future, incredible strength, etc. would have been an advantage in saving her mom (if she had been in real danger) and given Bella a decided advantage in her safety. But she seems to have this ability to react and not think first. (But on the other hand, I think if I were in danger and my kids knew it they would react quickly... as I would do for them. I just hope I would think things through quickly enough to not endanger them more but to offer the best and wisest course of action.)
-Bookworm
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment