Monday, February 16, 2009

Book rating

How would you rate this book on a scale of 1 to 10?

I would give this book a ten so far. It has held my attention and I think James Herriott really draws one in to his story. Every time I have to put the book down to go to sleep I always want to finish another chapter.
-Deenie Bug

Me too. I agree. I would rate it a 10 or a high 9. I think it was well written. It was interesting. It was different. It had the animal element to it but also the people and the heart and soul of the community could be felt in its pages. I am planning on reading his other books.
-Annegirl

I would give it a 10! It was really well written and I really enjoyed how Herriot was so descriptive of life around him...people and animals and of himself and how he felt and the things he experienced in his work. One almost felt one was there along side him meeting people, animals, and working with Siegfried and Tristan.
-Bookworm

I think that I would give it a 10 just because it was so well written and it was a topic that could go either way. It was just so real like others have said and the characters were very likable and the setting was great!
-G-mama

0 comments: