Bella and Jacob become fast friends and while Bella needs him emotionally, she also discovers that being with Jacob helps her to hear Edward's voice again. Has Jacob been able to help her heal or does he stand in the way, even without knowing?
He helped her "come back" to real life and being able to cope with everyday. But he doesn't fill the hole that Edward left. He distracts her from noticing the hole.
-Sanya the duck
Jacob did Bella a great service being a friend (one she felt comfortable with in "Twilight") and helping her to see happiness and pulling her out of her sorrow. He was there for her when no one else would or could. Charlie wanted to help but wasn't sure how. I think it took a boy friend to help distract her from Edward somewhat. Jacob always liked Bella so jumped at the chance to be with her and his warmth and caring was soothing to her. He didn't know that Bella could hear Edward when they did risky things together. I think he knew she still loved Edward but always hoped he would have a chance at happiness with her...until Edward returned.
-Bookworm
I don't think he healed her. I think that he offered her something she didn't have. He became her best friend. She was happy after spending time with him so he helped her to feel an emotion that at the time she had trouble feeling.
-Annegirl
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment