Edward believes that there is no afterlife for vampires because they have lost their souls. Carlisle believes that his life can have purpose and has faith that there is a reason for it. What would you believe based on what you have read? What about the vampires that hunt humans versus the ones that abstain?
I would believe that life is what you make it and Carlisle's philosophy makes what he has to deal with in life have a good purpose. Those that hunt humans do not try or wish to have control and so life for them is based of need and thirst no matter the cost. The Cullens have given purpose to their existence, especially Carlisle, by trying to help others. I think that is what Carlisle is trying to teach his family.
-Bookworm
I agree. I mean, I believe that I will be looked at for what I tried to do as well as what I did. I just have to try and do what I know is right and be the best I possibly can...knowing I can never be perfect. I think that's kind of what Carlisle is saying. That they can possibly get credit for dealing with something they were dealt in the best possible way they can would be a great comfort.
-Annegirl
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment