Does Rosalie's story change the way you feel about her? What insight did you get into her character and her personality? What more still remains a mystery? Despite how it turned out, was it hypocritical of her to change Emmet?
It did change some of my opinion of her. I felt for her because of the violent way in which she was treated. I can understand the desire to be a mom and how that would make her feel mad at someone willing to give that up when all she ever wanted was to be human, a mother, and wife. I believe she was already an arrogant girl and pretty selfish... and that is why that has carried over. I don't think that she was hypocritical because Emmet was dying. I mean, Carlisle had his life stolen, Edward was dying anyway, Alice had it stolen although to protect her, Jasper had it stolen, Emmet was dying anyway, Esme was dying anyway... Bella is the only one who would be giving up her life willingly and for no other reason but love ... although it may be to protect her too.... so I can see why Rosalie would be mad at her for wanting to do that. I think we all can see people willing to give up precious things seemingly without question and we don't necessarily understand why they would do it. That's what free will is for I guess.
-Annegirl
Yes, my opinion of her changed a lot when she finally shared her story with Bella. However, one can still see the pride in her. I think I would wonder why someone who had a choice in life, like she felt Bella did, would want to give that up.
-Bookworm
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment