Discuss the dilemma that Bella now faces by having strong feelings for two very distinct enemies (and remember not to use Eclipse!)
Edward the Vampire and Jacob the Werewolf...wow, does she ever pick interesting boyfriends!! My dilemma is that I have come to really like Edward and I really like Jacob, too! So Bella must really have a dilemma as she LOVES Edward but then he leaves and her friend Jacob comes to her rescue and "saves" her by helping her come back to reality. But now she finds out he is a Vampire Killer Werewolf. So both of the guys she really likes could be out to get one another. When Edward comes back her "hole" is repaired and she knows she must be with him...but it hurts her so to hurt Jacob that she "loves", too.
-Bookworm
You pretty much summed it up bookworm! I can kind of understand how she would feel of being torn between two different people, two different lives- but I do think that she will follow her heart and be with Edward. I think she would be sad to have Jacob out of her life the way Edward was but it wouldn't affect her the same way.
-Annegirl
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment