If you were to look objectively at your past, present, and future which do you think would alter your attitudes and behaviors the most? Would it be a mistake in your past, a poor judgement you made recently, or events that you think are yet to come? What events, unless to personal, made you choose the way you did?
Probably the first two. Mistakes in the past (hindsight is 20-20 vision) give one experience in knowing what they don't want to do again...and present poor judgements and actions can pose remorse or embarrassment for one and cause one to want to do things differently.
-Bookworm
Future. I agree. I have made many mistakes in the past that I've had to learn from - although if I could go back to those times and know the future that would have affected my decisions more.. soooo I think I would be most influenced by knowing what my decisions would mean for me down the road.
-Annegirl
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment