Despite his pack's disapproval, Jacob still finds a way to see and help Bella. How will this affect his relationship and status in the pack? Do you think they understand the reasons why he needs to be around her?
The wolf pack wanted their identity kept secret and because Bella was pulled into this they are afraid of disclosure. Plus she is not one of them and I think they feel she will distract Jacob. However, she gives them information they need about the killer, Victoria. I think they know that Jacob loves her.
-Bookworm
I believe that at first they don't want her to be around and don't understand it basically because she is in cahoots with the vamps but they are also welcoming because they know that Jacob loves her and they probably want her to come around to their thinking as well.
-Annegirl
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment