Monday, February 16, 2009

Bella

Bella seems adamant that she will become a vampire, even though there is much opposition to the idea. Do you think Charlie or Renee will figure it out? What about Mike and her friends from school? How do you think they would react if they did and do you think they could change her mind?

I don't think anyone will figure it out. I mean, who goes around thinking "I think my friend is going to be a vampire." But maybe Renee will since Bella says she is observant... maybe she would 'know' the way Bella did at first. If they did know I'm sure they would ALL do everything they could to stop it even if that meant kidnapping her and sticking her in a cave somewhere far away but I don't think anyone can change her mind if Edward and Jacob can't.
-Annegirl

Her friends don't have a clue I don't think. I think they would freak out if they found out vampires were in their midst. Renee is too far away in her own little world to really pay attention. I think if anyone guesses it will be Charlie...as he cares about Bella and is questioning things around the wolve's howlings when he is with Billy (when the battle is going on) and then Jacob's injuries (in spite of the motorcycle story). Maybe Billy will at some point tell him what is going on.
-Bookworm

0 comments: