What will you remember about this book a year from now?
I will remember many of the animals in particular. The sheep, the little pampered doggy, the colt that was alive, and the people. I really liked this book. It was my second time reading it but the last time was when I was about 12 so I didn't remember a lot. This time I will remember more.
-Annegirl
I had read it before and liked it. It has been a number of years for me, too. Herriot is a very good writer and is able to make stories of vet care interesting and alive. There are certain people I will remember because of their distinct personalities and one animal in particular, Tricki the peke.
-Bookworm
I had never read this before and have always been meaning to. I am glad that this sort of gave me and "excuse" to read it. I was really impressed with the writing style. When I heard that it was about a vet, I was not so excited because I am not really into books about animals but this book seemed to be more about the people. I think I will remember many things about this book and I think I will read more by him.
-G-mama
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment