Monday, February 16, 2009

Alice

When Edward explained to Bella that Alice can't see her if she is with Jacob's pack, he phrased it as "your future got lost, just like theirs." The other Cullen powers work on Jacob and his friends- why do you think Alice's power is different?

That's an interesting question. I hadn't consciously noticed that it was just Alice's powers that didn't work with them. I haven't re-read this one yet, so I'll come back...
-Sanya the Duck

I think it may be a defensive thing like Edward mentions. Maybe. I mean, if she could know what their enemies were doing that wouldn't be good. (if the Cullens were bad and the werewolves had to take them out that is)
-Annegirl

I am thinking that when the treaty was made it protected the wolves by keeping their plans and movements safe from someone who could see their movements. However, when they make their pact with the Cullens to fight against the newborns and Victoria they somehow are able to "talk" to each other and share thoughts and what is happening from the "eyes" of each other. Does that make any sense??
-bookworm

They were actually able to talk to each other because the werewolves are all kind of one channel when in wolf form and then Edward can read their minds. But, you bring up a really good point about the treaty thing... I wonder.
-Annegirl

0 comments: