Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jacob's POV

Did you like the switch to Jacob's point of view in Breaking Dawn? What is Jake able to tell us that Bella (or Edward) couldn't? Did hearing his side of the story change your view of him?

I loved it. I thought the titles were really funny. Also, we were then able to keep up on what was going on with both the wolves and the vampires. I think the pregnancy and birth would have been really horrific through Bella's point of view.
Obviously it didn't change my viewpoint of him except to make me like him more.
-Annegirl

I loved the way the pregnancy and birth through Jacobs eyes was really well done. It let us know what was going on with Bella and the others around her and from his stand point of being one who loved Bella. It also showed his allegiance to her and willingness to protect all the Cullens from Sam and the wolves when they didn't understand what the possible threat from the unknown was.
-Bookworm

0 comments: