Monday, February 16, 2009

Dangers

Victoria represented a real danger to Edward and Bella. What other dangers exist for them that aren't as apparent? Will running away to Alaska keep them safe? What other options do they have?

I don't think that Alaska would keep them safe. I think that Tanya's coven is going to play a role in Breaking Dawn and I don't think it will be a "good" one. That's just my theory....
-Annegirl

Victoria was a big threat as she was obsessing about the demise of Bella. The next big threat was the "newborns" being created by Victoria. She and her "team" would have found Bella where ever she went. The other danger was not knowing exactly what the Volturi would do and if they were seeking Bella, too. They did come to destroy the newborns but arrived there late...hoping the Cullens might be destroyed before they "arrived".
-Bookworm

0 comments: