Ani's aunt is very different from Ani's mother. How do you think these differences play a role in Ani's development?
Because she was so in tune with nature and things around her she taught Ani to listen to other "voices" in the animals and wind, etc. That is how Ani was able to make such a friend with her horse Falada. I also feel the Aunt taught Ani to be true...not to put forth a false front. She also taught her to love. Ani felt really love by her Aunt and her father, the King.
-Bookworm
I agree. It would have probably been a lot harder for Ani to love the people of Bayern and to become who she was if she had never felt real love and affection and while she got that from her father - it couldn't have been very often.
I believe her aunt proved to her that someone loved her for her and without conditions. She also taught her about herself in a way. The lessons she learned from her aunt stuck with her when the ones from her mother fell away because they were lessons she needed and lessons that were taught from love.
-Annegirl
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment