Although Ani has the gift of animal speaking (with birds and Falada), she is forced to hide it from others. How would her life have been different had this been a valued gift in her own kingdom? Have you ever known someone who has hidden his or her talents? Do you feel comfortable exhibiting yours at all times?
She would not have been looked at as weird. I f she had been encouraged to develop her talent and if her Aunt had been respected instead of ridiculed then Ani might not have felt like such an outcast. I think many are not comfortable with displaying what they feel are their talents. We may wonder if others really consider them talents and worry that we might get teased or embarrassed or wonder if others feel we are bragging.
-Bookworm
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment