What predictions had you made for this book? Which ones turned out to be accurate?
I predicted that the Denali clan would play a part in it... I just didn't know what. I assumed that Jacob would imprint on someone but never imagined it would be who it was. I was hoping Edward would become human... nope. I thought Bella wouldn't drink blood even when/if she became a vampire... wrong.
-Annegirl
I had hoped that Bella would not become a vampire...and that somehow Edward would become mortal through some event. I never expected things to happen as they did...with Renessme and Jacob. I was worried that Bella would become a horrible newborn when Edward was changing her but I was pleasantly surprised. I don't like the drinking blood stuff but I ended up liking Bella more as she became a mother and a vampire.
-Bookworm
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment