Monday, February 16, 2009

Jasper

What insight did you get into Jaspers character and personality? What more remains a mystery? Will Peter, Charlotte, or Maria come back into his life?

I think I understand more of why it is harder for him than the others. It is good that while in the midst of that life he led he yearned for something else, that he was depressed. I hope that he will never go back to it. I think without Alice he might not have the strength to abstain. I really hope that the vamps of his past do not come back. I am sure someone will but I think it is going to be the Denali clan... maybe it will be all of them.
-Annegirl

ooooh! I can't say anything to all your Eclipse comments now that I've finished Breaking Dawn! It's going to be hard to wait until September to discuss it!
-Sanya the duck

I know! I just finished it last night.
-Annegirl

And...? Were you happy with the way it turned out?
-Sanya the duck

Yes. I was. I wasn't sure if I would be until pretty close to the end but I am. Were you?
-Annegirl

Yeah. I was expecting something way different (we'll have to wait to talk specifics until September), but I do like the way it ended. I was surprised by the way the story unfolded so quickly in the beginning, although I did guess two things that ended up happening. I'm glad that it has come to a conclusion so I can come back to reality and get some sleep! :)
-Annegirl

I love sanya and annegirl's comments. They know what happens but I don't! I won't read "Breaking Dawn" until I have finished reading " All Creatures...". How's that for self-control?? Jasper's experiences in the past with the newborns was critical in the plans for the wolves and Cullens to defeat them. I hope his self-control will be strong in the future. I think if he were not strong he might have "turned" in the battle. If the bad vamps from his past appear again I hope he will be strong enough to not fall back to past deeds.
-Bookworm

0 comments: