Would you prefer living in Forks or Phoenix?
Forks all the way! Sorry to the Arizonians (did I make that up?) on here but my most potent memory of Arizona/Phoenix is that going through there as a kid my binoculars were in the back window and melted. That made me very sad. Also, I hate to be hot. I don't love Wisconsin's cold either but I prefer it to being hot. Besides all that, I love Washington state. It holds a very special part of my heart as a place I lived often growing up. I imagine Forks to look a lot like where we lived and I remember going out the back door and playing in the forest. I loved it.
-Annegirl
I don't like the rain or the clouds that come with it. Forests scare me. I think because of kids getting kidnapped while we were in Washington. (They escaped, but one of the boys had a knife slash scar on his cheek) I also don't like the scorching heat. I break out with that kind of weather. I would like to live somewhere in between. San Diego was nice. We lived 3 blocks from the beach. But we missed our family.
-Stampin_Maniac
Forks would be the place for me! I don't like rain everyday but I like green and cooler temps and trees and ferns, etc. I do not like HOT and real desert conditions. The desert can be pretty in its own way but I prefer green!
-Bookworm
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment