It seems that Jacob's story is following a similar path as Leah Clearwater's story. Do you think that they will bond over that or will he continue to dislike her? What other characters' stories have similar paths?
I hope Jacob and Leah imprint. What a convenient way to get him away from Bella... ha ha! Not that I don't like Jacob - I think he's great. But all my hopes for Bella and twitterpation (nice word!) are saved for Edward.
-Sanya the Duck
I so hope they don't imprint!! I don't like Leah. I mean, I understand why she's bitter and mean toward Sam but she doesn't have to be like that to Jacob!(I'm talking about the last chapter) I think they will both imprint on someone though. Maybe when he gets back she will have changed. Who knows? Well, I guess we will in the next few days! Yay.
-Annegirl
I hope they will imprint on someone else but after Jacob comes back who knows (unless you have already read the next book!) But right now I still have hopes for Jacob and Bella as I really don't want Bella to "Vamp". I like Edward, too, though! Too bad polygamy in reverse couldn't work here!?
-Bookworm
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment