Sunday, February 15, 2009

Charlie's role

If Bella were to join Edward as a vampire, what role could Charlie play in her life? Would he be in more danger or would the Cullens feel a stronger obligation to protect her? Would she be able to see him?

If she were to become a Vampire and was able to gain self-control like Edward and the Cullens then I see no reason why she couldn't retain her relationship with Charlie unless he couldn't handle his daughter being a vampire. And all of them would protect Charlie because he is her father...as I feel they would try to protect others being threatened by bad vampires.
-Bookworm

This is one of the things that worries me about her becoming a vampire. Would Charlie ever even know? I mean, it seems like he would eventually find out, but her parents don't seem to be too observant so maybe they wouldn't. I would hope that she could be like the Cullens and still see Charlie. I guess having a great relationship with my parents makes the thought of not being able to see them unbearable.... wait I guess that is my life right now. Bwahhhhhhhh. Anyway, I hope that Charlie wouldn't suffer from her decision.
-Annegirl

0 comments: