Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cast

All of the books we have read so far have been made into movies or tv shows with the exceptions of Breaking Dawn and The Goose Girl. If you were to produce a movie of The Goose Girl, whom would you cast in each role? Why would you pick these particular characters?

I don't know...I would have to think about that for awhile! I don't know actors as well as annegirl does.
-Bookworm

The only people I can think of are too old to play the parts! Maybe Gwyneth Paltrow for Ani - because she's blond and kind of quiet and I could see her being a little backward initially with people. And maybe Hugh Jackman (too old, I know!) for Geric - because he seems like he could be a prince that could pull off the every day kinda guy persona. And also cuz the guy is in incredible shape. For all the riding, fighting, and goose chasing he'd have to do. ;)
-Sanya the Duck



Those are good ones Sanya! I had a few people run through my head....
These are some of them...
Milo as Geric:
Anna as Ani (she was in Charlie and the chocolate factory, bridge to terabithia, etc):

Hayden as Selia:
And Emma as Enna:
Weird how the one for Ani is Anna and Enna is Emma. Hmmmm.......
-Annegirl

0 comments: