Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Similarities

What are some similarities between this book and her mystery novels?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think that one similarity is how it went back and forth between the time periods of his life earlier and right as he was leaving his term in office. In most of her mysteries the chapters bounce back and forth between characters so it reminded me of that.
-Annegirl

The Kings said...

Hey I just realized that I have been forgetting to put "Bookworm" at the end of my comments so if any of you read the comments...mine are the ones just under Annegirls!! I have not read any of her other books so I don't know!

Cheryl said...

Bookworm- you should read some of them. You'd probably like them. They are real easy fast reads. My favorite is Remember Me probably because it was the first I ever read... I was Kyle's nanny at the time and didn't have a book that day and he was napping so I picked it off of their nightstand. I, obviously, couldn't finish the whole thing in one naptime and the next day it was gone (returned to the library I'm sure) nad I had no idea who it was by and I couldn't remember the name. A few years later Clark was recomended by Karen and I checked out some books realizing one of them was that book so I was finally able to find out what happened....
Wow. long post off topic .. kind of. My point is .... you should read one.
-Annegirl