Monday, February 16, 2009

Treaty

The Cullens and the Quileutes have come together over a common goal- to kell the attacking vampires. How will this new found camaraderie affect the original treaty? What changes should be made and what parts should remain as they are?

I think it kind of makes the original treaty null and void. I mean, originally it meant war if the Cullens bit another human but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I think they all were able to come to understand and respect each other... not like or accept necessarily but I hope that this continues in the story. I think they would be smart to band together against any further obstacles of which I am sure there will be many.
-Annegirl

It affected how they worked together and the crossing of treaty lines, if necessary. I loved how the two groups started working together, caring about each other (Carlisle doctoring Jacob when he was hurt), and seeing the good in each other. I hope that continues!
-Bookworm

0 comments: