Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Favorite character

Which character is your favorite? Did this person significantly change or surprise you in Breaking Dawn?

I think everyone already knows that Jacob has always been a favorite of mine. There are so many Jacob haters or dislikers out there and I find it hard to explain why I like him so much but I just do. I loved him in Breaking Dawn. I loved that part of the book was from his POV. I loved the exchanges back and forth between him and Rosalie.
Overall in the series my favorite characters are Jacob, Carlisle, Alice, Seth, Garrett, and Renesmee. Yes, Nessie. I know there have been a lot of people that don't like her either but while I was freaked out by the idea and fact of her at the beginning I could really see this adorable little curly haired girl while reading and I knew that if she were real I would have loved her too. The first moment for me with her was when while still in the womb and Edward could read her mind he said that she loved Bella. That actually made me a little teary.
One of my favorite character moments in this book was when Bella and Edward told Charlie about their engagement and instead of blowing up he laughed because he was going to make her tell her mom. Of course, that didn't really turn out badly but I just thought his reaction was really funny.
-Annegirl

I have not liked Edward from the beginning. I don't like the idea of your true love being cold. I want my true love to be warm. And he is. (Didn't like Jacob, much, either) So I was really surprised that I ended up liking Edward the best. He doesn't want to hurt Bella. On their wedding night you could see that. He becomes a good father, too. He wants to protect his family.
-Stampin_Maniac

I liked Jacob, Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Garrett, Charlie...Bella kind of bugged me and Edward , I thought, was selfish for a long time. But my feelings changed for the latter two in this book. I could see that they really loved each other and were willing to do anything for each other. Then I grew to love the little "monster"! Once I found that she was not a threat (like in Bella's dream) and so adorable I just couldn't help but love her, too!
-Bookworm

0 comments: