Monday, February 16, 2009

Mommy ewes

Were you touched by the story of the mom ewes knowing their baby in particular. Does this surprise you?

I loved that part.. it was one of my favorite parts of the book. It is so sweet.
-Annegirl

I can't remember the particulars on that story and I looked through the book to try to find it and couldn't so I better not comment on it.
-Bookworm

Oh. Oops. Ok, just in case anyone else doesn't remember it, this refers to when they have all of the baby sheep separated from the moms. I think they were doing some sort of immunization. When they brought them back together it wasn't like they just all gathered together... each mom ran straight to her particular babies. I think, as a human, all the sheep look the same to my eyes but to their moms they probably all look as different as our human babies do to us.
-Annegirl

It was very sweet. I, too, think they all look alike but their moms know them!
-Deenie Bug

Oh yes...I remember that now! Thanks annegirl for reminding me! It was cute! As with Deenie Bug, I feel mothers, whatever from they come in, for the most part love and recognize their babies!
-Bookworm

I did love that part. It was touching and does just remind you that no matter who the mother is or who the baby is, there is a special and personal relationship.
-G-mama

0 comments: