Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Comparisons

Compare this book with Mary Higgins Clark's more recent popular mysteries. How does this measure up?

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

It isn't a mystery so it wasn't as 'on the edge of my seat, what's going to happen' as her other books that I love but I think it compares well to them in writing skill and how interesting and well thought out it was.

The Kings said...

Again...I have to pass on this question! This Blog is GREAT!!!
Bookworm

Cheryl said...

thanks Mom... bookworm! It was a lot of work to transfer everything over but I am really happy with the way it looks. I hope everyone likes it.
\-Annegirl

CS Fenn said...

Yes, I love the blog. Great job Annegirl! And I'll have to pass on the question as well... I've never read any of her mysteries, but people keep telling me I need to.