Do you have any unanswered questions about the book/series?
Kind of. The only question I had was why go through the whole charade of getting the documents for Jacob and Nessie when they didn't end up needing them... but I guess that was so you didn't know until the last minute whether they did or not.
-Annegirl
Yeah, I think it was to make you question whether Bella and Edward would make it out alive, and if not, if Jacob and Nessie had a chance. By the way, Renesme is the dumbest name I've ever heard!
-Sanya the Duck
Yeah it is a dumb name. It's funny though that Stephenie said that she has known of the name for so long that she forgot it was weird and wasn't expecting all the hate the name got. I'm that way too. When I read the book I was surprised at the dumb name and now I'm so used to it from reading the whole book and thinking about it since then that it doesn't sound as weird to me anymore.
I still don't like it - but in all honest it is better than some real names I've heard... it seems sometimes like parents nowadays are really dedicated to naming their kids something really unique and if its not unique then it has to be spelled that way. Some are great, some are not
-Annegirl
I thought Renessme was a stupid name, too. I wondered why she would want to name her daughter after such a mother!! Esme I was okay with. But it did grow on me, too. During the last chapter I had the same question Annegirl had...why the documents?? But then it hit me that they didn't know how things were going to turn out and she wanted to make sure her little girl would get away safe if the worst happened.
-Bookworm
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment