Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Movie

Are you planning on seeing the movie December 12th?

I cannot wait! I have been following the making of it through some insiders over at Twilight moms and have seen a lot of pictures and stories and I think (hope, hope, hope) it's going to be awesome. One of the reasons I think this is because even though they had to change some things about it, Stephenie approved the script, liked the script, and even has a cameo appearance in the movie. If you want to see the teaser trailer, I have it on the bottom of my blog. Check it out.
And as far as the casting goes- 1) Robert Pattinson as Edward- I was not excited at first. He looks nothing like my dear Henry Cavill that I pictured the whole time (not necessarily because he looks the way she described but because of the way he looks!) but I am totally sold on him. Do not judge him based on the cover of the new Entertainment weekly either. It's a horrible picture. Trust me, other pics I have seen of him on TM are GREAT!! 2)Kristin Stewart as Bella=perfect - and as far as everyone else goes- I love them all. The only one I was concerned about was Nikki reed as Rosalie because I pictured someone like the daughter on 24 and Nikki looked hispanic. She's not blonde.... but then recently I saw her on some things over there as well and the transformation is amazing. So, I think the cast is great- all people who can act not just look good. I am very excited.
-Annegirl

I'll definitely see the movie December 12th! There are a whole group of s here that want to go together (since the husbands really can't understand this obsession). But why are there all these weird things online with different Edwards and Bellas? Where is this stuff coming from? I actually saw one that Edward looked more like I pictured him, but who knows if the guy is even an actor. It's just confusing to look online and see all these different people listed as Edward and Bella. ??? I agree, I think Kristin Stewart will be perfect as Bella. And I think Robert Pattinson will be fine as Edward too. I was surprised that they picked the kid off of Sharkboy and Lavagirl to be Jacob Black.
-Sanya the Duck

I was surprised by Jacob Black too. I really wanted it to be Stephen Strait from Sky High. He looks exactly like what I pictured Jacob to look like. What happened with all the different actors is that they announced the movie last fall and pretty much told us about Kristin Stewart right at the beginning. In between a lot of people wanted to have the girl from Lemony snickets or the girl from sky high so a lot of people still used her in videos they made. So, during the many months before finding out the actors/actresses a lot of people were making videos of who they wanted to play the parts and a lot of people picked the same people. There were a few with my Henry Cavill and a lot with a guy named Gaspard Ullier (I think thats his name) whom I did not get at all! But anyway, they released the names really slowly, usually one or two at a time so people kept updating new videos. Yes, I know all of this because of Twilight moms.Ha.
-Annegirl

Oh wait! I have to add that although I was surprised by Jacob Black , I really like him now. If you want to see him as Jacob go to MTV.com to their news section and they have a few videos or look in the new (this weeks) Entertainment Weekly and there is a really cool picture on the inside of Victoria, James, Bella, Edward, and Jacob and I think he looks great in it.
-Annegirl

I am planning on going to the movie. Anyone in Utah want to go with me?
-Stampin_Maniac

Yes! I am going to the movie and I want to go with stampin-maniac! So is that a "date" Karen??
-Bookworm

If you've seen the commercial for the tv show the Ex List that is starting this fall on CBS... the main girl is the one that is playing Esme.
-Annegirl

Hey! Go to my blog! dougandcheryl.blogspot.com - I just posted pictures of all the actors playing the main characters for anyone who hasn't seen them and wants to.
-Annegirl

0 comments: