Every one of you needs to go to Stepheniemeyer.com (you can go straight there or get to it from my blog) and read the first chapter of Midnight Sun. Midnight Sun is Twilight written from Edwards point of view. She only has the first chapter on there but is writing the entire thing. Go on over there and check it out!!!
I really couldn't appreciate all that Edward goes through in the book until I read this first chapter. You have to read it. It is so fun to read the exact same situations through his eyes and see what was going on at the Cullen table during that first lunch. I can't wait to read the entire thing.
-Annegirl
I just read that chapter today, and it was really interesting to read it from the flip side. That would explain the crazy behavior. Edward is forgiven... ha ha.
-Sanya the Duck
It is amazing. I mean, I knew that it was hard for Edward to not kill Bella, I knew that it was really hard for him at the end to do what he had to do, but because of the book being Bella's perspective I never knew HOW hard. I don't think she has any idea how hard it is for him so it couldn't really be presented to the reader from her. I didn't realize how hard it was for Jasper either until reading it. I really think it gives greater insight into the entire cullen clan.
-Annegirl
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment