Did you find yourself able to relate to Bella? If so, how?
I found Bella relatable in many ways. First, I have always felt like I saw the world different than most people. I've wondered if I think the same ways other do. Bella feels this way as well. I relate to the clumsiness although thankfully I'm not as bad as her. I do trip over imaginary things and run into walls all the time, but I can run or walk from my car to the house without falling down.(most of the time) I also relate to the way she isn't all about friends. She doesn't really care if she has a ton of friends or dates. I was that way too. Although in high school I did become very social I was also really excited to stay home with my mom and dad on an occasional weekend and watch some movie.
-Annegirl
The things that drove me crazy about Bella probably bothered me so much because I can see times in my life when I acted just as stupid as she does (especially in the other books, not so much this one). I can relate to the way that she takes the needs of others into consideration, often more than her own needs or feelings. I think she feels a pressure to do right by everyone, not just to do what she wants to do. I can relate to that for sure.
-Sanya the Duck
I don't think I can in all ways as I often found myself getting very frustrated with her in the way she treated others. She seemed so indifferent to others and really didn't often reciprocate the friendship and concern that was offered to her. She didn't listen to others and put herself and others in danger by doing stupid things. Not saying that I don't do stupid things..I sometimes do but I try to be considerate of others feelings and not be so touchy and grumpy...maybe she has depression? I am clumsy so I can relate to that in many ways...but I am not as uncoordinated as she is.
-bookworm
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment