Why do you think Edward can't read Bella's mind?
I have no idea.. I think it is something to do with there being something in her brain/body that is not like others. I do have one theory of what may happen because of it but I won't post it in this forum because I don't want to make a spoiler! I would love to hear other people's ideas on this one.
-Annegirl
The thought that I just had is that it seems that they can only read other vampires minds and Bella is not a vampire. I don't know...right now I can't remember if they can read non-vamps minds??
-Bookworm
Yeah, he can. Edward can read every one's mind except for Bella.
-Annegirl
Yeah...I guess you are right annegirl! Hmmmm....now the dilemma of trying to figure out why he can't read hers???
-Bookworm
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment