The other Forks high kids stay away from the Cullens, but Bella is drawn to Edward. Have you ever been drawn to something dangerous?
I don't think I have been drawn to anything really "dangerous" but I guess that could be open to discussion. I can definitely relate to being drawn to things that weren't good for me. I think sometimes the mystery of something can make it very appealing.
-Annegirl
I am completely drawn to motorcycles. They are just so cool!! every time i see someone
driving one i think "i wish that was me!!"
-Keddy-Weddy
I like being drawn to oceans and beauty and serenity and good. Really dangerous things I do not want to be drawn too. I run marathons and like to fly but bungee jumping, rock climbing (which my brother does), etc. I have no desire to do. I wouldn't mind driving a Porsche on the Autobahn but that is about as dare-devil as I would want to do. I think the kids in Forks stayed away from the Cullens because the Cullens stayed away from them. They did their own thing and didn't get involved with others with the exception of Dr. Carlisle Cullen. Bella was drawn to Edward because of his handsome looks and "charisma". Once she fell in love with him the danger did not overcome her feelings.
-Bookworm
I, like Bookworm, tend to shy away from the dangerous. I was thinking more about this and I think that has actually saved me in some ways in my life. Sometimes I annoy myself because I get so worried and paranoid about things; so many things scare me. Then I have to remember that my dislike of being out of control, my fear of the unknown and risky are what kept me from doing drugs when EVERY single one of my friends were doing them in junior high school and they were sitting in my locker at school. It's kept me from doing many things that could have harmed me when I cared more about staying safe than what others thought of me. I mean, I do think that there are some risky things that are worth it or can turn out good but I also think that our danger radar built into our brains is there to help us to choose the things that are good for us.
-Annegirl
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment