Sunday, February 15, 2009

First impressions

Was this the first time you read Twilight? If not, think back to the first time you read it. Did you know Edward was a vampire?

Amazingly, this was my 4th time reading Twilight! The first time I read it was last November. I did know that Edward was a vampire but I was still anxious for the admission of it from him.
-Annegirl

I did know ...because a friend recommended the books to me. She said it was a book about vampires and I thought "oh, great. I'm going to have to read and come up with something nice to say." I did like the books, however, and I am waiting until the new one comes out!
-Stampin_Maniac

Annegirl told me about the book and how much she loved it. And then the book club started and that gave me a reason to read it (as I said before I am really not into vampire stuff) so I started reading and I have enjoyed the book and am now reading "New Moon"...almost finished. stampin-maniac also told me how much she enjoyed the book and my daughter Stephanie also did...and a niece... so I had a lot of reasons to start reading. I knew Edward was a vampire from what others had said and also was curious when Edward would let Bella know.
-Bookworm

0 comments: