Did this book change your view of vampires? If so, how?
Oh yeah! These stories re-invented the vampire for me. I was an avid fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on tv (I own all seven seasons on DVD) and I really like the book Dracula by Bram Stoker. I had a firm opinion of vampires as only coming out at night, being "allergic" to garlic, holy water, and crosses, and being killed by a stake to the heart! I like Stephenie Meyers vampires though. I love that they can come out in the daytime and shine in the sun. I think she did an amazing job with them.
-Annegirl
I really don't like vampires! But in this book some vampires take on a "new light". I like the fact that there are some (the Cullen "family") who love the human family and even though they have become vampires through no fault of their own they decide that they do not want to hurt humans. So they work very hard to overcome that "need" for blood from humans and instead hunt animals to satisfy the "addiction". But they still are blood-suckers...ugh!
-Bookworm
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment