Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Romance

How does this book rate as a romance novel?

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think it is a great romance novel. Personally I don't like the 'sexy' and harlequinny ( I just love making up words!) romances. I really enjoyed reading about the relationship- not just the love, if that makes sense.

The Kings said...

I loved it because it represents love in its truest and finest form. There was the sexual attraction and a loving relationship but love is sooooo much more! Another book that shows that kind of love is "Those Who Love" about John and Abigail Adams.

Cheryl said...

I need to read that book too. I will add it to my must read list.
-annegirl

Anonymous said...

I guess I would've enjoyed a little more heat between George & Patsy... ;) (nothing naughty of course!), but I thought it was a realistic representation of how love really is. The honeymoon (at least the full intensity of it) can't last forever, but the absolute loyalty, friendship, and deep, abiding love is what we all are working for.