Sunday, February 15, 2009

the cullens

What was your first impression of Edward and the Cullens?

I was intrigued by them. I pictured Edward as Henry Cavill. If you don't know who that is- he played the son on Count of Monte Cristo and he is on The Tudors.
-Annegirl


I would be the person who would want to know more about them also. Especially when she sat next to him and he was wincing away, I would have been more confrontational though and been like what is your problem. So with her first meeting him, my first impression would have been upset, and questioning.
-Hare-Bear

I thought Edward and the Cullens were full of themselves. I don't like how Stephenie describes Edward as being cold. I want warmth in the man I love. Love=warm. I am so non-confrontational, Hare_Bear. I would have just shrunk back and probably cried.
-Stampin_Maniac

Yeah me too. I would have felt really bad if some guy acted like that with me. Do I stink? Did I do something to him without meaning to? Duh. Again with the team Jacob thing- I agree with the warm thing. Hard and cold just don't sound snuggly.
-Annegirl

How can anyone not be in love with Edward?! It's understandable how the Cullens could appear to be stuck up if you didn't know them. But it's also kind of necessary for them to be that way, just so no one knows their little secret. And I h a t e to admit it, because I'm totally in love with Edward - I mean my husband - but it would really stink to have a freezer boyfriend. Not to mention that he can't eat (well, not in a date night setting). What fun would that be? But the passion is there. I realize that Bella's relationship with Edward is not at all practical, and I don't know how Stephenie can make it right for them, but I vote for Edward!
-sanya the duck

I know. I think she and Edward are meant for each other. I mean, if she went with Jacob he would always know that she loved Edward more. Oops... I'll say no more of that for now.
Yeah, wouldn't it be really annoying , though, to sit down to every meal and have your boyfriend eat nothing while you pigged out! I mean, eating one slice of pizza would feel like a pig out!
-Annegirl

They are totally meant for each other. I...never mind. That has to wait...
-Stampin_Maniac

I didn't like Edward at first because of the way he treated Bella. If a guy had treated me that way I would have thought "forget you"! But when I first read about the Cullens...Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper (I don't care a lot for Rosalie...yet...and Emmett) I really liked them. I thought they were such nice people...but ones I would probably be a little fearful around till I really got to know them and be able to trust them well...because of what they were.
-Bookworm

0 comments: