Sunday, February 15, 2009

Alice

Characterize Alice. How old do you think she is? Does her character change during the story? How?

I assumed she was about seven but I'm not sure. As far as how she changed- in the beginning she was always crying or about to cry about everything. By the end she seemed more sure of herself and more willing to take action to get out of a situation, less likely to just sit back and watch.
-Annegirl

I figured her to be around eight years old. She was "curious and curiouser" from the beginning otherwise she would not have followed the White Rabbit. She did seem to cry a lot in the beginning when she was scared or confused or frustrated. Soon she became "braver" and willing to talk back or state her question or opinion unless she felt she might wise not to.
-bookworm

0 comments: