Monday, January 11, 2010

Magical Companion

If you could have one magic companion, what would it be and why? Rat, cat, owl, dragon, unicorn . . .

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think I would like a fox or a wolf. A dolphin (my first choice) just isn't practical and a cat is so overdone! Ha.
I think a wolf would be the coolest.
If I had to choose between the animals listed I would probably go with the unicorn.

Seth and Julie said...

Oh yuck, I don't want any of them.

For sure not a rat. Or a cat. Or an owl, although at least they stay in the owlery. I might go with a unicorn because I do like horses, or a dragon if I could ride on it. Plus, it wouldn't shed hair in my house, or even fit in my house so yeah, I guess I choose a dragon.

The Kings said...

Probably the owl. They can fly and pass on messages when needed and yet stay in a cage and be happy if they are well fed.