Sunday, January 17, 2010

Little Lord

What is it about Fauntleroy that makes him special? Do you think that he was born with these traits, or are they a result of how he has been raised?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think his personality is a result of both. We are all born with a personality intact. You see it all the time with children who are raised exactly the same way by the same parents under the same circumstances and yet are totally different.
Part of his sweetness and loving nature are natural I think but also he has had the example of that in his mother and environment which has shaped him as well.

The Kings said...

I think in large part it was because of the example he saw and the way his mother raised him. I thinktoo, some are born with a good and caring heart and when it is nurtured by those around them they have a good chance of being good. He was taught not to hate but to care for others...and to be true and courageous and honorable.