Angela the fortuneteller says, "To know one's fate can be a terrible thing." Would you want to know your future if someone could tell you? Why does Eragon decide to hear her predictions?
What does she mean when she says, "That freedom to choose your fate is a gift, but i is also a responsibility more binding than chains."?
I am woman....hear me roar.....
9 years ago
3 comments:
To know one's future could be scary or great! Sometimes I think living one day at a time and do your best is the best way. If we know something bad was instore in our future we might be too afraid to live our lives to the fullest.
I think he listened because he was curious and wanted to know...but then found out there were going to be sad and bad things that would happen. He also found that he would have to be strong to overcome the trials ahead. He really couldn't run away and hide now that he knew there were big and important things he would need to be a part of.
Sometimes I think I would like to know but I think most of us wouldn't want to know if we found out.
I would NOT want to know. Sometimes it sucks when things aren't working out, but I know that everything will pass. I don't want to know my future.
Post a Comment