Sunday, September 19, 2010

The egg

What was Eragon's life like before he found the dragon's egg? How did his discovery of the egg change his life? Do you think Eragon found the egg or the egg was deliberately sent to him?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think his life was common for the area he lived in- although he added a little adventure by venturing into the Spine when others wouldn't go near it.
I believe the egg was supposed to go to him. Obviously Arya didn't know that but I think it was.

The Kings said...

His life seemed very common and happy but perhaps a little boring. But he obviously liked to explore where no one else would go.
Once he had the egg Garrow was killed, the house burned down, and he became a hunted person.
I believe the egg was meant for him...the egg would not hatch until the right Rider for the Dragon was near.