Sunday, September 19, 2010

Morzan's son

How does Eragon feel when he learns about Murtagh's parentage? Does the fact that Murtagh's father was Morzan affect Eragon's trust of him? Does it affect your feelings about his character?

2 comments:

The Kings said...

He is really bothered by it at first and it does take time to be able to trust Murtagh. At first I was really nervous about what his intentions were but grew to like him. I just hope in his dissappearance he has truly been loyal to the Varden and against the King and not gone back to be on the evil side.

Cheryl said...

I agree, again. Eragon is taken aback when he finds out that Murtagh is Morzan's son but I think he also feels in his heart that Murtagh is being honest with him.
They become friends and I think Eragon is the kind of person that wouldn't hold that against Murtagh.
I really liked Murtagh and was so sad that he was taken at the end of the book. I can't wait to find out how his story plays out.