Why does Katniss ignore Haymitch's advice to head directly away from the Cornucopia? Did she do the right thing to fight for equipment? What are the most important skills she has for staying alive- her knowledge of nature? her skill with bow and arrow? her tapping ability? What qualities of her personality keep her going? her capacity for love? her intelligence? her self control?
3 comments:
She saw the bow / arrows and knew she needed those but didn't get them. She was able to get the backpack which was very important but also a risk because of the fighting and others trying to take out as many as possible at the beginning.
Her knowledge and skill at hunting and watching for signs around her and listening (things she learned in huntng)helped her to stay alive and eventually help Peeta.
I believe that she did make the right choice because so many people died at the cornucopia. I beleive that her knowledge of nature kept her and Peeta alive. I also beleive that her intelligence kept them alive, too.
I think she did the right thing too. She needed something.
I believe her hunting and nature skills partnered with her intelligence and observation skills are what helped her.
Post a Comment