Sunday, September 19, 2010

Destiny

Do you feel that some people have a destiny to fulfill or a special reason for living? Name people in history who had a strong responsibility to a cause for good and evil.

3 comments:

The Kings said...

Yes. I think of George Washington. He was a smart man, a great military personage who was able to lead and encourage men in battle and was out there in the front to do that and as President he was totally honorable. He like other men (Gates, etc.) could have used his presidency for power and the throne but stood fast against conspiring men to fight for freedom and honor and a free country.

Cheryl said...

Such a good example Mom. I think there have been many. I believe we all have a reason for living and a 'destiny' whether that be leading a country, inventing the cure for something, or raising a child.

The Royals said...

I believe from the moment we are born that all of us have a seed planted inside that can grow. Some of us choose to use our free agency to do good and fulfill our purpose in life. Others choose to squander what gifts they were given and choose to live a less than stellar life. I believe that even though our names might not be in the history books, if we choose right and follow the plan that's been laid out for us, we can touch other people's lives and lead them onto great things.