Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Twins

When Eragon finds the stronghold of the Varden, he is confronted by the Twins. Why does Ajihad trust the Twins? Why do they treat Eragon with suspicion?

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I am not sure why Ajihad trusts the Twins?? I haven't liked them from the first...don't think they are trustworthy. I think they have something up their sleeves. They didn;t seem to want to protect Eragon and get him safely to Ajihad when Eragon first came to the Varden...and then disappearing in the tunnel and not protecting Ajihad. I am just not sure about those two.

Cheryl said...

I have no idea why Ajihad trusts them. I think he said at one point that they would be horrible to have working against you... and maybe that is why he kept them around. But I didn't like them from the first and was not at all surprised when they left at the end. It did say they were part of taking Murtagh didn't it?