Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ashley's request

Knowing how Scarlett feels about him why does Ashley ask her to take care of Melanie? And is it fair?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

He knew that she would do it if he asked her.
It wasn't fair but it is the only thing I agreed with him on. I am glad he did it.
Had he not she would have probably been on the first train back to Tara leaving Melanie there.

Seth and Julie said...

I agree that he knew Scarlett would do it. It wasn't fair but she didn't do too many things that were fair either so I wasn't too worried about that. He needed to make sure his wife and child were safe and he knew that if Scarlett promised him she would be bound to that promise.

The Kings said...

He knew that she would do it because she loved him. I am glad he made her promise that or she would have been on her way to Tara. Plus he knew that Melanie loved Scarlett and would feel comfortable with her.