Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shade of Fear

The story begins with the Shade and his ruthless ambush of the elf Arya. How did this Prologue affect your anticipation of the story to come? Why is the Prologue titled "Shade of Fear"?

3 comments:

The Kings said...

The Shade working with the Ra'zac and going after the girl seemed very sinister to me! I felt that group to be very evil right from the start.

Cheryl said...

It introduces you to the characters of the Shade and the Urgals as well as to Arya and the idea of the egg.
It did affect the anticipation because I wondered who they all were as well as what she sent and where.

The Royals said...

I thought that it happened long ago. I was surprised when she showed up in the book again. I think it's titled that way because the shade is pure evil.