Friday, November 4, 2011

Minny's pie

What did you think about Minny's pie for Miss Hilly? Would you have gone as far as Minny did for revenge?

5 comments:

Kehl The Beloved said...

I definitely would not have done what she did. I am not one for revenge but I must say I wasn't disapointed that she did it!
Hilly was such a jerk and while I don't know that anyone deserves to eat that kind of pie... I certainly don't blame Minny for doing it.

Cheryl said...

That should have been from me- Cheryl. I was signed in as Doug again without realizing it.

The Royals said...

I would not have done what Minny did, but I am so glad that she did it in the book. I thought Hilly deserved so much worse.

Seth and Julie said...

I definitely would not have done what Minny did. I am also not a fan of revenge but I have never been pushed as far as Minny had so I can not hope to understand how she felt. To have someone tell you that you could cook their food, clean their house, and potty train their children but not even pee in their toilet... I can't even imagine how degrading and painful that would be, so I wasn't mad at Minny. Even she knew it was wrong and felt remorse about it which is more than we can say for Hilly who never felt a moment of remorse for her actions.

The Kings said...

I would not have done that. But in the end "the pie story" helped protect her friends. It was really quite funny! Sorry!